Schutt Youth Custom F7 VTD Collegiate Series' Football Helmet with Attached Carbon Steel Facegurard
- Calculated at Checkout
Schutt Youth Custom F7 VTD Collegiate Series' Football Helmet
- Comes standard with a carbon steel guard and traditional loop straps.
- TPU (thermoplastic urethane) Cushioning – the most advanced impact absorption system in football. TPU Cushioning is proven to absorb more impact across a wider variety of temperatures than any other helmet on the field
- 3-Dimensional Movement Tektonic Plates – strategically located in the most impacted areas of the helmet, Tektonic Plates incorporate an additional TPU Cushion and move independently of the helmet, in multiple directions, improving the helmet’s performance against rotational forces
- Helmet Stabilization System – Incorporating a larger, more comfortable jaw pad configuration, the HSS utilizes both internal and external stabilizers, high performance impact foam – which is wrapped in soft, durable and comfortable synthetic leather. The HSS frames your face and gives you a secure, “locked-in” feel inside the helmet
- Flexural Resistance Shell Design – engineered into the back shelf and temporal side wings of the shell, these design approaches improve the structure, strength and durability of the shell, while increasing the area for TPU Cushioning in those high impact areas and improving impact absorption
A surcharges are applicable for special and custom colours, facemasks, external stabilizer colours.
All non-customized and stock goods in "like-new" condition may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. A valid return authorization (RA) number must be obtained prior to the return and should not be used. No restocking fee on Stock Products. Returns/Exchanges on special ordered items are subject to a 15% restocking charge. (Some apparel items may have a restocking charge as high as 20%). Both exchanges and returns are dealt in similar manner.
Customized products such as apparel, promotional and some sporting goods items are NOT returnable. In the event that a returned item has any packaging, parts, manuals, warranty documents or any other items missing, the return may be refused or we may deduct a whole or part of the value of the order. We reserve the rights to refuse a return if the product is found to be used and not in "like new condition".
Initial cost of shipping is not refundable. Customer is responsible for the shipping charges to send the goods back. All shortages or damaged goods must be reported within 72 hours.
Shipping Charges: Please note that due to the nature of the products we ship, the Freight charges that are initially applied to your orders with large and heavy items are only estimated. An email will be sent to you following your order being processed with the correct amount of Freight. (All charges are based on the weight and the size of the product and the destination it is going to.)
US Customers: Please note that some orders (over $200 total) that are shipped to the USA from Canada will have a brokerage fee applied by the freight company (i.e. UPS) to handle customs processing. Also, some items will have duty added. We will notify you by email prior to shipping your order of these extra shipping charges. Certain free shipped items may exclude Alaska and Hawaii of the offer.
Note: Not all items can be shipped to the USA. We do not ship most apparel items to the US due to contractual agreements.Installation:
Some items may require installation whether it states or not on the product page and the customer is responsible for any installation. The installation cost is not included in the price.